1. Become so unfocused that your inner vision sharpens.
2. Become so still that you move without effort.
3. Become so silent that you speak a wondrous language.
4. Become so empty that you become full of guidance.
5. Become so centered that you expand.
6. Become so passive that action takes over.
7. Become so unconcerned with your self that Self takes over.
8. Know you don’t know and create to find out.
9. Don’t be in a hurry, but be ready to rush forward if called.
10. Surrender, but don’t give up.
11. Follow what is there and not there on the paper or canvas.
12. Draw or paint what you feel, but cannot yet see.
13. Rid yourself of intentions except the intention to be guided.
14. Become so unattached that you attach to stillness.
15. Let go of the the desire to create, but be filled with gratitude that you are creating.
16. Close your eyes, let go of what you are doing and watch your breath.
17. Don’t stand or sit while creating. Fly instead.
18. Sing songs that make you happy.
19. Play. Play some more. And play some more. Keep playing.
20. Bow reverently, then start laughing.
21. Know that process reveals and that process knows you.
22. Enjoy the journey, but realize you are already there.
23. Loosen the pencil or paintbrush and know Spirit is holding you.
24. Look at your artwork and judge not. Just bless it and yourself.
25. Disregard all the above methods and just create.